Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager/Manager – Sales & Marketing
Sales & Marketing (Industrial Polymer Division)
- Sales & Marketing of Nylon, other engineering plastic compounds and TPEs
- Marketing & Business Development with molding and extrusion sectors
- Applications development by working closely with the end industry
- Sales management with Key Accounts and direct customers, India / Export sales
- Distribution management and Order planning on Monthly and Quarterly basis
- Receivables collection
- Customer Relationship management
- Understanding technical requirements of customers and facilitating the right product with the help of technical team
- Visiting customers and markets and preparing timely visit reports
- Market intelligence, competitor mapping, market trends
- Co coordinating with plants and internal logistics teams
- Preparing MIS reports and presentation for the management.
DESIRED SKILL SET :
- Managing Sales and Channel Management
- Techno-commercial Marketing
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Strong inter-personal skills with internal & external stakeholders
- Effective use of internet, magazines, social media for market development
- Good presentation skills
BE / B Sc. / M Sc. in Polymer Science/ Plastics / Chemistry + MBA or PGDBM in Marketing.
- Purchase of engineering and other Materials ( Floating Enquiries & Obtaining Offers.: Identify vendors & Issue enquiry & obtain offers, Preparation for Commercial Negotiations, Expedite with vendor for supply as per CDD. This includes visit to vendor shop, Generate comparative statement
- Vendor Development for engineering and other materials
- Assit with the prepration of financial statements.
- Analyze and reconcile bank statements and general ledgers.
- Post journal entries for accured expenses and revenue.
- Experience in GST Return filling.
- Knowledge of TDS
- Knowledge of PF Compliances
- Tally Data entry
- Act as a liaison for vendors to reconcile billing discrepancies.